For health & hygiene reasons, our chocolates are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
There are however specific cases where the products delivered may qualify for a replacement. The following are conditions that qualify for a replacement:
- the product delivered is expired
- the product delivered is damaged
- replace the product with a new item;
- credit your account with the value of the product; or
- inform you that your product is not eligible for a replacement.
Workshops include a commitment to plan and provide venue and catering of food and beverages to participants. Therefore, once registered, cancellation or withdrawal is not permitted. The fees paid are however transferable:
- to a 3rd party as replacement for the same event date
- to a different date for the same workshop if there are available seats
Participants who do not show up for the workshops without a transfer request will be classified as No Show. There will be no refunds or transfers for No Shows.
In respect for all participants, workshops will be conducted on time and attendance will be taken. There will be no refunds or transfers for late arrivals.
There may be unforeseen circumstances, which may bar the event from being held. In this case, our team will review the circumstance on a case-to-case basis and inform participants about the change in advance.